In this time of social distancing, pets and pet owners may not be able to make it to the veterinary clinic for routine care. Multi Radiance can bridge this Pet Care and Revenue Gap with vet-prescribed home laser devices for effective pain management, inflammation control, wound healing, and treatment for 300+ common conditions. At-home, easy to use, pet owner-administered laser therapy under your supervision, could be the answer for care continuity during these times and beyond.
Join Multi Radiance’s J. Mark Strong and Dr. Youkey (Yukiko Kuwahara, DVM, DRIC, CVA) as they discuss:
- Ways to bridge the care gap caused by mandated social distancing
- New ways to manage pet pain, with at-home laser therapy
- Ways to generate passive revenue for your practice now and in the future using rental lasers
- Coping with fewer clinic visits during social distancing
- Disinfecting your clinic and rental lasers